Sunday 7 July 2013

Shopping, Strawberries and Wimbledon

I was inspired by my friend India to create an outfit-of-the-day fashion blog. I also went to the market today because of her so this post is dedicated to her.
This is my first post so apologies if it's rubbish and for the photo quality being low.

Today I went to the Teenage Market in Stockport and I bought a book page 'Hedwig' ring and a flower headband. I saw such beautiful, unusual things there, I just wish I'd had more money!
I then went to a friend's house to watch the Wimbledon final and enjoyed home-grown strawberries and cream. It was a tense couple of hours and an even more tense final set! I do love how the whole county comes together to back our teams and players.
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Converse
Gold flower ring: Topshop
Silver ring: piajewellery.com
'Hedwig' ring: Books and Beyond Crafts
Flower Crown: Teenage Market


No comments:

Post a Comment